Der Verminderte G#-Akkord
The G#mb5 chord is a diminished triad. They are mainly used as substitutes for dominant seventh chords, or as a second scale degree in a minor key or minor cadence.
Fingering the G#mb5 Chord
- Use your middle finger on the 4th fret of the low E string
- Place your ring finger on the 4th fret of the G string
- Put your index finger on the 3rd fret of the B string
- Place your pinky on the 4th fret of the high E string
- Strum all the strings together, but mute the A and D string with your middle finger
- Intervals: 1 – b3 – b5
- Notes: G# – B – D
- Chord Symbols: G#mb5, G#o, G#dim
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?