Mobile Developer iOS at Fretello | (Linz/Hallein or remote)
We are looking for a passionate iOS developer to join our cross-functional product team. Together we will create features that bring great value to our users and have a long-lasting impact on them and their joyful learning experience.
- Building and improving our Fretello iOS app
- Defining architecture and common practices to increase development and deployment speed
- Writing code that is easy to read, maintain, test and follows proven practices.
- Creating adaptable UIs using Auto Layout for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Working in a cross-functional team, helping to actively shape our product’s future
- Putting in that little extra with every commit to deliver an outstanding app
What to bring along:
- At least 2-3 years of practical experience with developing iOS apps
- Excellent command of Swift and expert knowledge of iOS frameworks
- In-depth experience with different architectures for iOS apps (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
- Knowledge about effective XCode usage and how to debug different kinds of errors
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery as well as test-driven development
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn
Show us what you’ve got to offer and send your portfolio along with your CV and anything else that you see fit to email@example.com
Tanja Weidinger, HR Manager
Our salary range starts at an annual compensation of EUR 38.000,- but this is the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience. At Fretello we are proud to foster a flexible working environment, offering remote work possibilities and personal time off.