Video Designer | remote and on-site (Linz) | full-time or part-time
Videos and images say more than a 1000 words. Our instructional videos and images aim at engaging and supporting our users to fully unfold their guitar learning potential and interactively guide them through their learning journey. This is why we are expanding our content team and are looking for a passionate Video Designer to support us for at least 20 hours per week, working from the Linz office at least 5 days a month.
- Planning, producing and editing instructional videos for our app and YouTube
- Recording and editing audio files like voice-overs and guitar audio tracks
- Working closely with the Marketing team regarding brainstorming, planning and producing Social Media and Ad assets
- Ensuring alignment with our brand message
- Collaborating and sparring with the other Video Designer
What to bring along:
- A degree in Media Design (or a related field) or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in creating instructional videos
- Excellent command of Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience with an audio editing program (e.g. Reaper)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Proactive and creative self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn
Show us what you’ve got to offer and send your portfolio along with your CV and anything else that you see fit to email@example.com. The Stage is (Y)Ours!
Tanja Weidinger, HR Manager