The A Major Chord
The below diagram shows you how to play the chord with suggested finger positions.
Fingering the A Major Chord
- Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of the D string
- Put your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the G string
- Place your ring finger on the 2nd fret of the B string
- Strum all of the strings together, without hitting the low E string
- Intervals: 1 – 3 – 5
- Notes: A – C# – E
- Chord Symbols: A, Amaj, AΔ
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?